Scars of Suldairia
I know everyone has busy schedules so I am not going to require journal entries if you don’t have time. I do recommend that everyone write an entry after every session if you can. These can benefit you, the other players, the group as a whole and myself.
You only need to write a few lines in two sections:
Just like a journal, written in-character describing the character’s perspective on the events of the last session. This will come together into a nice record of our campaign, and also a chance to see the character’s thoughts on things going on around them.
Out of Character Section
This is a chance to give some feedback about the game. You can write:
- Constructive criticism of the campaign / my GM style
- Comment on good bits of strategy or roleplaying from other players (positive only when speaking about other players, please)
- Requests for things to come:
- It can be difficult to express your heart’s desire in-character
- Here is where you can ask for a chance to get a certain item, expand your character in a certain way or have the opportunity to explore your character’s back story
- I cannot guarantee requests made here will be granted
- Even if they are granted, what you want is probably not going to simply fall out of the sky
- Rather, a unique opportunity might present itself to you at some point