Scars of Suldairia
Psionic classes are a personal favorite of mine.
These classes are somewhat advanced to play so I would not recommend them for a beginner, and since there is a limited niche for a psionic character we can’t have more than 1 or 2 in the party.
For those interested:
- I don’t know if there is a psionic supplement for Pathfinder (and if there is I don’t have it) so we will use the 3.5 Expanded Psionics Handbook, and a number of house rules I have developed.
- I strive to embrace the characteristic that psionics are different in my campaign, meaning that this is not just another flavor of magic.
- My house rules include a few throwbacks to the 3e version of psionics which involve mechanics to make the mental arts behave significantly different than magic.
- Any standard race can have psionic aptitude, but there are special psionic races from the handbook. These are extremely rare.
- Contact me if you are interested and I can provide more details on theses options.